An electric heating neck massager is a useful device. This collar shaped device performs its operation on the basis of three principles: heat therapy, vibrating massage and electric stimulation. You can fit it around your neck in order to relax the sore muscles of your neck. You can use this device irrespective of your profession. Let’s know more about it.
Heating neck massager is an ideal choice of most neck therapists. They use a remote control in order to control the device. Usually, the length of the product is 6.9 inches, width is 5.7 inches and the height is 2.4 inches. It weighs just 1 lbs.
The product offers 6 vibration modes, which help you relax your muscles. Based on your needs, you can adjust the modes. Actually, the vibration boosts the flow of blood in your muscles.
The device features two metal conductors to produce powerful electric impulses. Moreover, the conductors transmit electric impulses of low frequency that are harmless. There are 6 intensity levels that you can choose from. As soon as the blood flow is boosted in your muscles, you begin to feel relaxed.
Far Infra Red
This technology is also part of the heating neck massager. The heat is produced by a pair of elements of the device. And this happens due to the Far Infra Red. When the heat gets into your neck muscles, you get a lot of relief.
Other Features of the device
· The electric heating neck massager can be worn by any person irrespective of age.
· The device relaxes your sore muscles through the process of blood flow stimulation in your neck muscles. This is achieved through the electric impulses and vibration.
· If you have neck aches, you can try the neck massager.
· The device is lightweight.
· The neck massager comes with a cordless remote control. You can also adjust it easily as it comes with an LCD.
· Since it is controlled by a powerful remote control, you can readjust it without any problem.
· It offers 6 manual and 4 automatic modes that help you adjust the settings based on your needs.
· With a neck massager, you can get three types of reliefs: relief with heat, relief with vibration and relief with the electric signals.
· Electric impulses, heat and vibration can be used based on the levels you adjusted.
· This massager is safe as it comes with a timer that shuts down the device automatically after a few minutes. You can adjust the timer based on your needs.
While you can use the device to get relief from sore or tense muscles, make sure you consult your family doctor prior to using it, especially if you are on a pacemaker. Actually, the electric impulses that work during massage can cause harm to you if you are on a pacemaker. Therefore, we suggest that you get in touch with your doctor for advice.